Three-Part Seminar Series with Camille Gallinger, CN
This three part seminar series will explore suggested lifestyle and mindset strategies to help practitioners create long term health and wellness for their patients.
Every individual is unique. The way each person responds to food and stress is different, so their weight loss program will be specialized.
Incidences that Affect Neurotransmitter Balance and our Weight Loss Response:
- Toxic Burden (alcohol; chemicals; drugs)
- Food Intolerances
- Poor Digestion and Absorption
- Sleep Disturbances
- Dietary Insufficiencies and Deficiencies
- Meds: anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, sleep and migraine meds
- Lack of Good Lifestyle Strategies and Mindsets