Inspire, Educate and help you regain your Vitality!
Wisely Protecting Yourself from the Coronavirus
By Camille Gallinger, CN
There are two crucial measures you must take to optimize your immune system in order to strengthen it so that it might keep you safe from the Coronavirus.
- You must keep your energy up and not allow yourself to become too tired. Why? Your immune system NEEDS a lot energy to function properly and optimally. To illustrate this, think about instances where people who are under constant stress seem to get sick often or even worse, acquire a disease after they experience a trauma. Fatigue from ongoing stress/fear or from a trauma robs energy from almost every system to provide needed energy for the “Fight or Flight” response.
- You must provide your body with extra nutrition that will fuel the immune system (and thus, takes the pressure off it performing when it is under-nourished). Everything that you do to assist your immune system including high quality nutrients in the right forms, sanitizing your environment, and obtaining deep restorative sleep will lessen the pressure that is put on the immune system,
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL:
- Get your rest and…sleep in if necessary and if possible. Do whatever you have to do to conserve energy and avoid burnout. Do not engage in excessive obligations.
- Get to bed at a decent hour rather than staying up too late
- Do not eat heavy meals after 7 pm. You need to ready yourself for sleep rather than using energy to digest a lot of food
- Do not expose your body or your eyes to blue light. Turn wi fi off at night while sleeping
- NOTE: If you are chronically tired, your defenses will be suppressed. Obtain your rest, no matter what, if you want to survive your travel.
- Use the following supplements to energize your immune system and protect yourself from the corona virus. See store at www.thinkvitality.com
- Liposomal Vitamin C – 1 tsp 3 times per day while traveling; 2 times per day when settled at destination)
- Silvercillin Liquid – 1 TBSP per day while travelling; 2 tsp per day for next 3 weeks then stop
- Vitamin D – such as vitamin D Supreme – 125 mcg (5000 IU)
- Allicillin – Take 1 softgel before flight and 1 softgel after flight
- Liposomal Glutathione – 2 pumps held in mouth for 60 seconds before swallowing- 3 times per day
- Drink water and only water on the flight. It is important to keep your mouth moist and your body hydrated. Do not drink sodas, coffee, or tea and especially not alcohol
- It is best to bring your own water container in glass or stainless steel. Note: The World Market stores are selling small stainless steel containers that fit easily into a purse or briefcase.110
- Wash hands pre and post-boarding transportation.
- Keep gloves (latex or non-latex or vinyl) in your personal carry-on.
- Consider putting them on as you hand your trash to your flight attendant or if you inadvertently handle the cup or plate of the person sitting beside
- Use them before opening the door to the lavatory and while using that lavatory and upon leaving. Discard them by putting them in the paper bag that is in your seat pocket.
- Use your own hand sanitizer to clean hands- EO Hand Sanitizer and Dr. Bronner’s Organic Hand Sanitizer contain 60% and 62% Ethanol, respectively.
Plague Defense from www.hopewelloils.com; Thieves blend from www.youngliving.com or Four Bandits Anti-Germ from the local health food store are powerful and proven blends of essential oils but do not contain alcohol.
- If you wear an N95 mask, understand that it is most valuable as a way to keep your fingers from touching your mouth and nose. These are available on Amazon. The coronavirus really is not airborne so this will not be its primary use. For those who are seriously immune-compromised, the N99 mask is better suited – https://readimask.naturalnews.com/N99-ReadiMask-With-Eyeshield?utm_source=NaturalNews.com&utm_campaign=ReadiMask-with-Eyeshield&utm_medium=UnderArticleBanner
- Sanitize, Sanitize, Sanitize
- Wipe your seat pocket with a disinfectant wipe, just your tray table and the arm rests
- Choose good wipes from a health food store or Sani-Wipes – https://www.exmed.net/p-2011-pdi-super-sani-cloth-germicidal-disinfecting-surface-wipes.aspx
- Wipe the screen of the TV monitor at your seat
- Avoid using the air vent above your seat (the air from it is highly toxic)
- Sanitize your cell phone with the PhoneSoap device – See www.magellans.com
- If they are on backorder, order the microfiber cloths from PhoneSoap at www.phonesoap.com to clean the screen of your cell phone. You can use these for your iPad and laptop as well. I personally will use the Seventh Generation wipes to clean my keyboard.
- Stay out of fear in order to avoid going into a fight or flight response. Pray and continue to obtain wisdom and understanding so that you can take care of yourself and then take care of others,